Market Randoms to start the week
- Batman Begins i s the best Batman made in movie ever...hope you had a great July the 4th as I did, spending quality time with my 5 year old and fireworks...
- Would the market confound again by doing nothing for the rest of the week or negative preannouncements would shock and awe the slumbering analysts and traders?
- More negative buzz on potential indigestion by BAC (WSJ online)...
- Are Transports (TRAN) and 10 year yields telling us something about the economy. LEI (leading economic indicator) has already confirmed that we are sliding into a recession.
- Trailing P/E on the S&P (measured on core operating EPS versus the doctored pro-forma) is still overvalued at 20x historically see Hussman on P/E>...buy at your own risk.
- Dollar shorts are getting crushed again...avoid the most talked about trades, never works. You'd do better asking your friends what they are doing and run the other way.
- If you still haven't figured out that this is a bear den, you're not READING at all. Also a closet contrarian if you'd like to know.